Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm back!

Hello my lovely readers!

After a seven month hiatus, I'm back! Although I shouldn't make excuses, I do have to say that my schedule got quite busy with graduation, coaching, and starting college. Now that all of that craziness is over, I thought it was time to jump back into the blogging world! My goal is to write once a week on here about anything ranging from new trends and favorite makeup products, to outfit ideas and up and coming brands. I will warn you that I may miss a week or two here and there, but I promise it will be for good reasons. If you ever have a request, don't hesitate to leave a comment (I'd love to hear from y'all!). Anyway, this is a little teaser to get you ready for this weekend's first real post! See you soon :)

xo-Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment